Terms And Conditions - Pet Portrait Give Away
How to enter the competition.
Everyone that purchases two 1kg bags of Roam Lamb Food for the price of one during the month of November will automatically be entered into the competition.
A unique entry will be generated for each "buy one get one free" purchased. For instance if 6 bags of Roam 1kg lamb food are purchsed for the price of 3, the customer will recieve 3 entries.
Ensure that you use your best email address at check out. This is how we will contact the winner.
If the winner does not reply to the email within 10 working days we will be forced to award the prize to another eligible entrant.
Who is eligible to enter?
You must reside in New Zealand and have purchased a buy one get one free bag of 1kg Roam Lamb Food from the Roam website.
No other purchase counts as an eligible entry.
Biophive staff (or immediate family) are not eligible for entry.
What are the prizes?
A stunning portrait of your pet by Fiona Kertesz (worth up to $950)
A Roam Prize Pack worth over $200
A Roam prize pack worth over $200
A Roam prize pack worth over $100
How will the winner be chosen and when?
The winner will be drawn at random on the 3rd of December 2018 by Biophives CEO under the supervision of at least two managers.
This draw is final and unchallengeable. (unless the winner does not respond within 10 business days or does not wish to claim their prize. In this case, another entrant will be drawn and declared the winner.)
How long will it take for Fiona to complete the portrait?
While Fiona will endeavour to complete the artwork before Christmas 2018, please understand that she can not reliably estimate lead times before receiving the reference art/photos. Actual time to completion will depend on the medium and reference images supplied by the winner.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that ROAM, anyone acting on behalf of ROAM, and ROAM’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ROAM. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ROAM from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ROAM may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: ROAM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ROAM’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,ROAM may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ROAM. ROAM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ROAM has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ROAM reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ROAM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW ZEALAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEW ZEALAND having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by ROAM is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, instagram, shopify or twitter.