Roam Play Air-Dried Deer Paddywhack
Roam Play Air-Dried Deer Paddywhacks are made from 100% venison ligaments. They stand up to a lot of chewing and are naturally non-allergenic, a great chew for dogs that have problems with allergies but need something to gnaw on.
Fresh New Zealand water, clean New Zealand air and sunshine produce the highest quality free-range animals. This is why we sustainably source all of a from New Zealand family farmers ensuring your dog eats only high-quality and ethically raised venison.
Roam Air-Dried Deer Paddywhacks are gently air-dried to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food. This process results in a high meat gently air-dried chew that your dog will love.
New Zealand venison is sought after for its ethical farming methods and world-class quality. It provides a lean source of protein and a good alternative for dogs with allergies.
- A healthy boneless chew
- A great option for dogs with allergies
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- 100% New Zealand venison
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- Intended for smaller dogs